Step #4: Chiropractic Assessment
A comprehensive Chiropractic Evaluation and Neurological Diagnostic Testing will be performed to further determine the exact cause of your health problems. Using our state of the art diagnostic equipment to locate the root cause of any dysfunction or disease within your body.
You may be asked to:
- Bend forward, sideways or backwards-misaligned spinal vertebrae can be revealed during this exercise.
- Perform specific orthopedic tests to determine the exact component involved in your health problems.
- Grip Test- Your grip strength is vital for showing signs of muscular or nerve damage.
- Gait Analysis- Evaluating your gait helps to determine if you have a normal walking pattern. Abnormalities in the balance and alignment within your pelvis and spine can be seen during this assessment.
- Postural Evaluation- Posture abnormalities will reveal whether or not you have misalignments within your spinal column.
These exercises will provide vital information regarding your motor skills, balance, and gait. Leading the doctor to a better understanding of your current state of health. These tests also help determine your range of motion, muscle tone, and strength, and overall integrity of your nervous system.